Med Contour FAQS
07939 712 366
Carbex is silicon carbon, a bio-compatible, anti-allergenic material.
A sample group of this product has undergone in-depth tests and experiments, with the following result:
– the product is non-irritant and non-sensitising (non allergenic);
Test manager: Dr Erika C. Schmitt, medical surgeon and dermatology specialist.
Certification: Authority certification Ager test No. A462/06 exclusively licensed to General Project Srl.
- the grain of the fitted head;
- the selected intensity of treatment;
- the number of times the head is passed over the same area of the face;
- handpiece movement speed;
- the pressure exerted by the operator on the handpiece.
Abrasion of approximately 30 μm per passage has been calculated when using an XC head under the “Intense” treatment intensity setting.
In the days following treatment (3-5 days), it is recommended that:
- No formulation containing AHA or BHA (glycolic, lactic or salicylic acid) be applied;
- Skin be hydrated several times a day;
- In the event of exfoliation or evident dryness, emollient lotions with a softening – soothing action be used;
- UVA – UVB lamps and sun-exposure be avoided, protecting the skin with sun protection products containing UVA – UVB (titanium dioxide) filters;
- Should stinging, burning and reddening of the skin occur, an absorbing, soothing and cooling mask be applied every day (thermal, vegeto-mineral muds enriched with vegetal extracts, such as: chamomile, linden, Melissa).
It aims to eliminate or correct certain conditions of the skin originating in the epidermis and in the more superficial layers of the dermis.
Face Up can eliminate or reduce conditions such as dyschromia, age spots, fine lines and scars and at the same time stimulate new collagen formation: skin appears more luminous, smooth and compact from the very first application, with evident:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Increase in the thickness of the skin
- Reduction of wrinkles;